103, VINCENT STREET AUCKLAND CITY CENTRAL NEW ZEALAND
PHONE: (64 9) 377.8763 FAX: (64 9) 375.3093 MOBILE PHONE: 021
E-MAIL:ANDREROCHANZ@HOTMAIL.COM & UNICOANDREROCHA@YAHOO.COM.BR
ANDRE LUIZ ROCHA
- Name:...................Andre Luiz Rocha
- Date of Birth:..........02 Aug 1965
- Place of Birth:.........Divinopolis,
Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Marital status:.........Single
- Personal Website : http://andrerocha.tripod.com.br & http://newzealand.tripod.com.br
MBTI - Myers Briggs Type Indicator Personal Profile = INTJ
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®)
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS / PROFILE
Experience in sales management and counter maintenance of products and services, focusing on self-service, especially Internet-banking
and Banking Terminal Network. Management of the personal clientele list, evaluating the results pertaining to Profitability
and Product Penetration. Good communication skills due to the practice of public speaking in financial seminars and courses.
Expectation of developing a career in the Personal Finances area, utilizing electronic media and E-commerce.
- 2000 - 2001 FACULDADE DE CIÊNCIAS ECONÔMICAS, ADMINISTRATIVAS E CONTÁBEIS DE BELO HORIZONTE FUMEC
-Latu Sensu Post
graduation (Specialization) in Webmaster Internet and E-Commerce Trade 388 hours (http://www.fumec.br)
- 1996 UNIVERSIDADE FEDERAL DE MINAS GERAIS FACE/UFMG
-Graduation in Accountability (http://www.face.ufmg.br )
- 1982 - 1984 CENTRO FEDERAL DE EDUCAÇÃO TECNOLÓGICA DE MINAS GERAIS CEFET/MG
- Professional Mechanic Course
- high school level (http://www.cefetmg.br )
-1980 - 1982 SERVIÇO NACIONAL DE APRENDIZAGEM NACIONAL SENAI
-Mechanical Adjustment 1197 hours elementary school level (http://www.senai.br )
- ESCOLA ESTADUAL DE DIVINÓPOLIS
Centro Universitário FUMEC
Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais
CEFET - Centro Federal de Educacao Tecnologica
SENAI - Servico Nacional de Aprendizagem Industrial
Ø Group Leadership and Processes Management.
Ø Business and Sales Ability.
Ø Ethical Conduct.
Ø Capacity of adapting
Ø Entrepreneurial Spirit.
Ø Creativity, Communicability.
.1989 - 2001- CAIXA ECONÔMICA FEDERAL
The major bank of the country in terms of volume of deposits, CAIXA administrates a commercial portfolio
superior to 13 million accounts, concerning savings and checking accounts, offering a personal service all over its 1800 branches.
Its family dwelling portfolio is estimated in more than R$ 50 billions, relative to 1,3 million contracts and this bank retains
50% of the total dwelling financing of the country. It administrates a Federal Lottery Deposit amount superior to R$ 1,9 billion,
through a net of 6.000 shops and has consolidated its first position as a Social Security deposit receiver. This bank controls
and transfers financial resources to several basic sanitation programs and urban infrastructure and pays, every year, around
65 millions welfare to more than 40 millions workers. Established on January 12th, 1861, this bank hires around 55.000 employees
and is present in Brazilian people lives, clients from dwelling credit programs, pawn operations, workers rights as a guaranteed
fund or a temporary monthly payment to unemployed people, the attendance to retired people, the credit lines to university
students, and even the ones who only uses bank services or just buy a lottery ticket. Website: ( www.caixa.gov.br
Caixa Economica Federal
· Relationship Manager (1999-2001)
Responsible for the expected results from a 1500 clients list, identifying opportunities and reaching business agreement based
on the construction of profitable and long-term relations, as the same time as lowering costs. A five-bank-technician group
leadership and team development in the commercialisation of bank products and services, as checking and savings accounts,
credit cards, loans, pawn and profitable financial operations, private security, insurance services, dwelling financing and
other social services.
- Achieved Results:
- Increase of 30% of the Personal Credit Operations.
of a Personal Project Performance Evaluation
- Creation of sales campaigns and direction of efforts to raise products
acceptance (insurance, credit cards, capitalization and private security)
- More than 30 lectures to people in companies,
in order to divulgate financial products, especially, savings accounts and dwelling financing.
- Increase of this portfolio
· Branch Attendance Manager (1998-1999)
Responsible for the attendance quality, client needs identification and people flow administration, comprising business realizations
to the different bank departments. Management and coordination of Auto-service Area, Information Desk, Cashier Group and Pawn
Section, stimulating clients to use alternative channels. Leadership on a team consisted of 02 clerks, 04 technicians, 06
cashiers and 02 pawn evaluating specialists.
- Achieved Results:
- Increase of the demand from 20 to 60% in alternative
attendance channels, emphasizing Auto-service and Internet-Banking.
- Project development of a combination of Complete
Attendance in Social Services (workers), and public in general.
- Implementation of a query of Costumer Satisfaction,
acting upon the improvement of this relationship, focusing customers needs.
· Back-Office Supervisor (1997-1998)
Responsible for the Supervision of back-office activities in the bank branches, in order to guarantee the patterning, ruling
and scheduling, contacting the Bach Office Manager. Supervision of the accountability activities and technical orientation.
- Achieved Results:
- Implementation of an administrative and accounting back office in the bank branch, centralizing
operational procedures which did not pertain to the Company goal.
- Suggestion of operational/accounting procedures, which
leaded to a better quality in services to external and internal clients.
- Participation in the team that elaborated and
lectured the courses: Profits and Costs and Financial Interface Area.
· Teller (1991-1997)
Responsible for the operating of social or financial products and services, entering the data into computers, calculating
different sums. Promoting products and services marketing.
· Bank Technician (1989-1991)
Administrative activity consisted on attending clients in general, effectuating several bank operations, contributing to business
realization, and consequent goal achievement, branchs good performance and internal and external clients fulfilment.
.1990 - 1991- EMEROL ESQUADRIAS METÁLICAS ROCHA
(A metalwork company)
Owner and partner of this company located in Contagem, state of Minas Gerais, which produces metal
structures to construction, as doors, windows, rails, sheds and also produces children playground toys.
.1988 - 1989 - COMPANHIA SIDERURGICA BELGO-MINEIRA
(A large metallurgy company)
Scholarship trainee in Metallurgical Projects Management, as a designer/draftsman, in a partnership
with Technological Education National Centre, in Minas Gerais. (www.belgo.com.br )
Companhia Siderúrgica Belgo-Mineira
.1986 - 1987 - COMPANHIA INDUSTRIAL ITAUNENSE
(An industrial company)
Designer of projects and equipment of metalwork and foundry.
.1986 - 1986 - REDE FERROVIÁRIA FEDERAL S/A
(Railway National Net)
Scholarship trainee for 8 months, complementing Mechanical Technician course, in CEFETMinas Gerais,
in machinery/engine project design. ( www.rffsa.gov.br )
Rede Ferroviaria Federal
.1985 - 1986 - CERVEJARIA KAISER MINAS S/A
Factorys construction designer and draftsman, as well as mechanical equipment designer/draftsman to beer
and soda production. ( www.kaiser.com.br )
Cervejaria Kaiser Minas
.1985 - 1985 - ESCOLA PROFESSOR SÃO FRANCISCO DE ASSIS
(A professional school)
Teacher/instructor of Mechanical Adjustment and Design, concerning students from a professional
- Personnel Management - 30 hours (September 24th, 1999)
- Selling Branch Operational Model
- 03 hours (September 20th, 1999)
- Attendance Management System - 04 hours (August 18th, 1999)
- Money Laundry Prevention - 05 hours (July 30th, 1999)
- CAIXA Processes Network
- 03 hours (April 15th, 1999)
- Information Safety - 17 hours (April
- Managers Basic Preparation - 240 hours (January 25th, 1999)
- Credit Evaluation
and Risk Management - 32 hours (July 2nd, 1998)
- Auto-service Channels - 05 hours (March
- Profitability and Costs System - 45 hours (July 1st, 1993)
- Financial Area Interface
System - 45 hours (July 1st, 1993)
- Cashier Preparation - 230 hours
(July 1st, 1991)
- Financing Mathematics - 18 hours (June 25th, 1998)
- Credit Encashment
and Recuperation - 15 hours (June 4th, 1998)
- Relationship Marketing - 15 hours (May
- Total Quality in Services Management - 24 hours (May 6th, 1998)
- Management Development
- 15 hours (April 3rd, 1998)
- Management and Leadership - 15 hours (March 20th,
- Computing: Windows, Word and Excel - 69 Hours (April 9th, 1997)
- CAIXA Management Preparatory Course
- 120 hours (May 4th, 1996)
- Competitiveness in Brazil and inside the Companies -08 hours (July 21st, 2000)
- Strategic Management and Business Competitiveness-08
hours (March 13th, 1999)
- The Organization that Keeps Learning - 20 hours (Dec. 20th, 1999)
Globalisation and the World of Work - 06 hours (Aug. 29th, 1999)
- Competitive Differentials in
a Global zing Market - 08 hours (Aug. 29th, 1998)
CAIXA ECONÔMICA FEDERAL
- Investments/Awarding Savings Account (2001)
- Bank Operation to non-clients
- Money Laundry Prevention (1999)
- Financial Area Interface System
- Costs and Profitability System (1993-1994)
Attending General English in Worldwide School, Auckland - New Zealand, from Dec/2001 to Dec/2002.
Worldwide School of English
- PERFORMING ART STUDIES
· NET (Núcleo de Estudos Teatrais) Performing Art Studies Centre one-year course, emphasizing acting and direction, as well
as stage setting, costume and text (1988).
· Galpão Group - Theatrical Workshop circus techniques and improvisation
120 hours (1992) ( www.grupogalpao.com.br )
· Membership in a Non-professional Theatre Organization FETEMIG (1992-1999)
· Performing in 08 plays, from 1987 to 1999.
· Directing of 04 plays, from 1987 to 1999.
· Utopian Youth book of poems written in 1986, presenting a foreword by Sebastião Benfica Milagre. Focuses youth restlessness.
Not published yet. ( http://andrerocha.tripod.com.br/andrerocha/id9.html )
· Literary contests participation with
honours, sponsored by National Railway Net Inc., Technological Education National Centre, in Minas Gerais state and Adventist
Church of the Seventh Day.
- Play the piano, the guitar and sing
- Go to the movies and to the theatre
- Internet browsing
- Go mountain
- Read business or psychology books
- Write poems or short stories
- Study English
INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES
Business Management, Internet and E-Commerce, Clinical Philosophy, Music, Psychology (Human Growth), Performing Art and Literature.